Tunisian Short Rows
Tunisian short rows are a simple but effective way to create shaping in your fabric. While making a fun and funky short-row scarf you learn the ins and outs of short rows the Tunisian way. If you have never done the Tunisian simple stitch you’ll learn that along the way too! This scarf is a fast one-skein project and can be customized to the length and width that suits your style
When: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Time: 2-4 PM Pacific Time
- Seven days before the class, You will receive an email from Karen with your homework to complete for the first day of class.
- Upon checkout, you will receive a Downloadable PDF with some information to prepare for the class.
- The class will be taught live on the Zoom platform.
- Access to a computer and a strong internet connection. Instructions for joining the class will be available upon registration.
- No refunds; you will receive a credit for a future class if the class minimum of 5 students is not met.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.