Socks: Cuff Down the Crochet Way
As all the rage DIY socks are, many are intimidated by getting the correct sizing and learning to turn a perfect heel. Making your own socks does not have to be confusing or hard. In this class, Karen will teach you her method to make your perfect cuff-down socks using your favorite sock yarn. You’ll learn to create a softer fabric to walk on with toes and heels that are designed to prevent wearing out quickly. And the best part? They are made all in one piece with just two ends to weave in when you are done! (This class is a prerequisite to all my other sock classes)
When: Saturdays, January 7, 14, 21, & 28, 2023
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM (6 hours total)
- Seven days before the class, You will receive an email from Karen with your homework to complete for the first day of class.
- Upon checkout, you will receive a Downloadable PDF with some information to prepare for the class.
- The class will be taught live on the Zoom platform.
- Access to a computer and a strong internet connection. Instructions for joining the class will be available upon registration.
- No refunds; you will receive a credit for a future class if the class minimum of 6 students is not met.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.