I love working with indie dyers and yarn shops! I want to make it easy for you to sell my patterns digitally as part of kits. I am now introducing Digital Download Cards. (DDC) This is a fast and cost-effective method for you to offer my patterns as digital downloads.
- Select the pattern(s) you wish to offer and download the card packs. (They are zip files.)
- Print your cards using the instructions in the packs.
- Send Karen an email with which pattern you would like codes for and how many you need. (minimum of 3 codes) If you do not have a wholesale account with Karen Whooley Designs, make sure you contact Karen to get an application!
- Karen will invoice you. Check your email for the invoice with a link to pay securely using the Stripe online payment portal.
- Once the payment is received, Karen will send you the single-use codes with their expiration dates. You can add the information to the cards either by printing them on a label that you stick to the card or by handwriting the code onto the card. Make sure to include the expiration date!
- Sell them as part of kits!
Click on the image to download the DDC files. Patterns will be added to the list as they are made. If the pattern you want is not listed here, contact me and I will make that pack up for you!
Also note, from time to time I will offer free codes for a short period of time with the purchase of yarn in your physical or online shop. If you are interested in being a part of this program, make sure you sign up for my wholesale newsletter to get the details when that happens!